Come share my passion for handcrafted artisan jewelry
in this ever changing informative place for all things blingy!

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

St Patty's Day Green


Today is the wearing of the green, the drinking of the Guinness, the devouring of the corned beef and cabbage. Cannot wait to finish work today and enjoy this most festive evening!

Thought I would share with you some of my favorite green finds from fellow JET TEAM members on Etsy.com

mcrdesigns.etsy.com glitzglitter.etsy.com
littlebugjewelry.etsy.com onegarnetgirl.etsy.com
abacusbeadcreations.etsy.com 3squares.etsy.com

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous greens! I love St. Patty's day, too and I have that ring from OGG! Thank you! Smooches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Green is my favorite color EVERY day! Thank you for including me here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't generally gravitate towards green, but I have to say I would love to own all of these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you found some of my favorite greens, and i'm happy to be with them. thanks so much for including my necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choices. Never thought of doing a green post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This Irish lass is smiling! Thank you for including my necklace in your lovely green collection!

    ReplyDelete