Come share my passion for handcrafted artisan jewelry
in this ever changing informative place for all things blingy!

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Winter to Spring

Today was the most glorious weather day and my wish is that every day could be as lovely as today. The bees are out, birds are singing their springtime song and the buds are starting to appear on the trees. Makes me want to get my summer clothes out and ready for the next season, Spring.

There are a number of outstanding jewelry artists on Etsy.com and particular within our Jet Team(Jewelry on Etsy Team). They are amazing people that I am so proud to be associated with. Here are a few of my favorites with more to be featured in the next few weeks. Check out all the new spring designs in jewelry!

www.3squares.etsy.com
Jean is simply amazing and one I totally admire. She is brave and always seeking new medium, textures, colors and designs in metal. She is a whiz with rivits and when I win the lotto, I will buy her store complete out! Her shop is named 3 squares, as in 3 square meals a day. Jean loves to cook and brings the culinary talents in to her jewelry creations. With fun names like "blueberry muffins", "seared scallops and so on, each item she creates takes on the look and personality of a food item. Check her Etsy.com shop out and see what I am talking about. Simply amazing!

1 comment:

  1. bling, this is awesome! thanks so much for making me look good :)

    ReplyDelete