Come share my passion for handcrafted artisan jewelry
in this ever changing informative place for all things blingy!

Monday, June 20, 2011

Pearlicious June

I'm Lynn and my shop is www.beadznbling.etsy.com and I am a confirmed certifiable Bling-ologist! (AKA one that loves all things BLING) Although I am sneaking in on the end of the month, I just have to get a blurb in for the almighty pearl, June's birthstone.

♥ Purity ♥ Honesty ♥ Innocence ♥ Integrity ♥ Concentration
♥ Focus ♥ Meditation ♥ Tranquility ♥ Wisdom

Pearls Historically symbolic of purity, innocence and faith, pearls enhance personal integrity and help clear the mind so that it can be a clean channel for wisdom and spiritual guidance. They were once thought to be the tears of gods.

This gorgeous gemstone is highly coveted by all who touch them. They have the feel of liquid satin, the smell of the sea and the coolness to touch like no other gem. Pearls come in all colors and most are actually dyed or color enhanced, but regardless, are all beautiful in their own way.

I adore creating jewelry with pearls and have built an etsy.com shop just for my designs. www.beadznbling.etsy.com will take you to the wonderful world of pearl jewelry. Whether you seek a single strand of princess length pearls or a multi strand of wild colors, you will most likely find it here. If you don't see it, I would love to make it for you with custom work my forte.

A highlight of my creating is bridal or wedding party orders. From pure blissful simplicity to Harley Davidson biker chic, I've done it all. The newest trend in pearls wedding jewelry is for theme weddings like garden wedding or a beach wedding. It's so fun to get creative using the bride's vision as a guide.

Another fun project I am working on is my Bow Wow Meow Dog or Cat/Pet line of pearl necklaces. They are so fun and the pets can just feel how special these designs are. My designs are made from genuine freshwater pearls, Swarovski crystal pearls or gemstone beads. All items are finished off like a fine piece of jewelry and one that will be treasured for a long time.

Stop by my shop - I would love to create something by me, for YOU (or your pet) !

Proud Member of the JET Team (Jewelry on Etsy Team)

No comments:

Post a Comment